Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hunting in Autumn

The Sweetie and I took a lovely walk through the Irvington neighborhood in Portland today. Ostensibly, it was so that I could get . . . er, hunt out shots of autumn leaves to add to my copyright-free collage materials file . . . but, truth be told, we both needed the exercise! And, despite forecasts of rain (Rain? in Portland? Never!) it was a clear, sunny day . . .




The Sweetie also helped me capture a variety of actual leaves, which I have corralled here in my scanner:


No leaves were harmed in the making of this post. All leaves will be released back into the wild.

2 comments:

gl. said...

i've been pressing leaves like crazy this season. also thought you'd like to see the work of mulysa, a local portland artist who makes "Flower Girl Collages":

http://www.mulysa.org/blog/art-shop-new-botanical-collages/

Bridget said...

Very cool stuff!

ShareThis