Wednesday, March 12, 2008

But Before International Women's Day . . .

There was the Craft 06 Release party! I was only able to drop by for few moments, but I still got to see Sister Diane, gape at Susan "West Coast Crafty" live and in person (too shy to say hello) and meet Moxie - the lady behind the oh-so-friendly cover creatures on this issue #06 of Craft: (photo by the lovely Leethal)


But even cooler than the cuddly Moxie monsters are the marvelously mischievous felted bunnies available on her etsy shop. She will make them into rings or pins for you . . .
I am going over right now to order mine . . .

2 comments:

gl. said...

you're shy? since when? :)

those bunnies are fabulous. too bad we can't get one for all 5 of our nieces!

Bridget said...

Ok, I'm introverted, not so much *shy* but still. It was like a cocktail party, and I wasn't there long enough to get comfortable enough to just go up and say "hi." With Moxie, I wanted to buy something, so it gave me a good excuse! and yes, I am *very* excited to get my blue fanged bunny (it almost sounds like something from monster month!)

ShareThis