Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm a Winner!

One of the best things about blogging is the friendships that develop. I've met new people, and gotten to know other people better. Like Dayna Collins over at Alley Art Studio. I love following her adventures as she hunts through junk shops around Oregon and around the world! She just got back from Italy . . . I had so much fun reading her blog and following her journey, and then as a "thank you" for commenting, she sent me this super cool care package!


A bookmark from Assisi, cool yogurt glass, sugar packet, sand and stones, a bit of a place mat from the Cinque Terra . . . and my favorite, an antique brass keyhole! As a thank you, I sent her a little goodie from Mexico.

And then, as if that wasn't enough, Dayna nominated me for a blog award! How cool is that?! And now that I've won it, I get to put the badge on my blog, and pass it on to more folks . . . seven more folks, to be exact.


And all those folks get to put the badge on their blogs and nominate seven more folks.

So, I'm nominating a few of my latest favorite blogs - at least the ones that Dayna didn't nominate - and it's hard to narrow it down!

Erin over at A Dress A Day - cool vintage patterns and sewing nifty-ness
Betty at Bitter Betty Blogs - crafty adventuring
Claudia at Aux Petits Oiseaux - a wonderfully whimsical crafter
Diane at CraftyPod - your link to all the crafty goodness out there
Alice at FutureGirl - general craftiness, now with even MORE future!
Jen at Jen Worden - slightly creepy mixed media wonderfulness
Michael5000 at The Life and Times of Michael 5000 - a brainy break from the craftiness, with quizzes!

Now, I'm off to notify everyone . . .

3 comments:

futuregirl said...

Thank you so much, Bridget! I agree that one of the best things about blogging is the people you meet. And, for me, you are one of those sparkly people that make the web a place I love to be.

xo!!

Dayna Collins said...

Thanks for the public thank you, Bridget. Glad you liked all of your Italian trinkets - I sure liked the surprise I received in the mail from you today!

claudia said...

thank you so much...I'm so happy to know that I'm a whimsical crafter :)

ShareThis