Thursday, November 27, 2008

Spotted: World's Biggest Squirrel

On Thanksgiving, I put out some dried corn on the cob out for
the squirrels who frolic in my yard.


Believe it or not, these guys usually hang upside down
and eat from the bird feeder.


Occasionally, they fall. But mostly they are able to successfully
hang upside and eat like bats.


So, I thought it was time to give them a break and set some food out just for them.
It looks like this big guy got all of it - We call him Alpha Squirrel.
Of course, it's also possible that he's only part squirrel. I'll bet he has raccoon DNA.
Or maybe even bear.

3 comments:

gl. said...

holy moly! i suppose that will make him slower and easier to catch...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that's the biggest squirrel I have ever seen. I think our's get chased by our dog so much they work off their fat. :)

Michael5000 said...

That is one portly little rodent.

ShareThis